The Magic Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic Within

A post Potter forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Time of Year
July 2016
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:02 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Veela's Lore
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 am by Admin

» Hogwarts & Beyond - IN URGENT NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:50 am by Guest

» Face Claims
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm by Admin

» Your Lovely Admins
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 am by Admin

» House Equivalents
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 am by Admin

» Site Rules (MUST READ) Work in progres
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:24 am by Admin

» Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel]
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:51 am by Josh Dragomir

» Face Claims
What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 am by Liu Yan

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon May 29, 2023 2:53 pm

What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zara Toma
Vampire Court Servant
Vampire Court Servant
Zara Toma

What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] Empty
PostSubject: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Zara walked tout the throne room of her master. She was wearing a simple ragged dress that hugged her curves. She liked watching the other vampires around her though at times she wished that she could be like them free to leave and go as she pleased she knew that her birth right would mean that she would be a servant forever unless the king found favor in her. Taking in a deep breath she entered the throne room her hips swaying ever so slightly as she made her way over to her master'suite throne and knelt down in front of it.

Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear before she bowed her head waiting for her master and lord to acknowledge her. She dare not speak until he spoke though she was told millions of times she could. She was a servant he was the master he deserved the utmost respect.

Last edited by Zara Toma on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artyom Azarov
Unsorted
Unsorted
Artyom Azarov

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:22 am

Artyom had been enjoying his royal court since it meant that it reminded him of what is was like in the middle ages, and not the plain nonsense taught up foolish teachers to muggle children. The king knew what had to be done and he soon sat in his throne room watching his royal court talk, and Artyom had on a black dress shirt, a black blazer, a pair of skinny fit dress pants, and a pair of black boots. . Artyom had rarely wore kings robes anymore, and had often found himself in a suit. Even though he knew that for many occasions he wore old robes, although for a normal day he preferred a black suit. Then soon hearing footsteps coming nearer to him, he let out a smirk.

Perhaps it was of his many servants, since he indeed had many. Ever since he took over the court after his father death, which he knew had been from his brother, who even attempted to kill him. Leaving Artyom to watch intently, as he soon watched and soon looked at his court. He found some of them to be plain barbaric, since he did no value the old ways of being a cruel king. He never was cruel, and soon he watched as it was his servant Zara which made him smile. Then soon looking as he saw her kneel to him he let out a smirk.

" Yes Miss Toma? " asked Artyom.
Back to top Go down
Zara Toma
Vampire Court Servant
Vampire Court Servant
Zara Toma

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:43 am

Zara looked up when he addressed her. "Is there anything my lord would like?" She asked knowing she held his favorite though his needs were always put ahead of her's. Like she had been taught when she young she was nothing. Closing her eyes briefly to regain herself and her composure she could not think those thoughts right now. Though she liked how he looked when he was looking over the royal court. She knew she liked him though those feelings had to be kept deep.down for there was no way he would want a relationship with her his servant. Placing her hands on her thighs she waited for his order.

Lowering her gaze ever so slightly she was not equal so she couldn't look him in the eyes even if she wanted to. She bit her pink lip ever so slightly just.so she would concentrate on her lord not his appearance. Though no matter how much she fought it her thoughts kept going back to how handsome he looked.
Back to top Go down
Artyom Azarov
Unsorted
Unsorted
Artyom Azarov

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:02 am

Artyom had enjoyed his servants since he was not one to treat them horribly since he knew many kings prior to him were known, and ever since the beginning of the Azarov dynasty. Which started when his father became king, although for Zara he felt something different, and he had felt it for a long time. As he soon watched around his royal court. Wondering where Niklaus had been since he wanted to talk to his dear friend, and soon he listened as he was asked a question and soon listened.  Since he had wanted something and he knew after many years he needed to find some sort of love. Then soon he looked at Zara and let out another smile.

" Well perhaps we can talk in my chambers if you wish. " said Artoym with a smile. Since he wanted to get know Zara more, and he knew that he could not in front of his royal court. Since there had been royal orders stating of getting to know one's servants. Which had been very much forbidden, even though Artyom has thought different. Then soon looking, and he soon whispered, " I would like to talk with you when my royal court is not exactly present. " said Artyom with a small grin hoping that none would find out.

Since Artyom had let out a small grin, and he knew he had a plan indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zara Toma
Vampire Court Servant
Vampire Court Servant
Zara Toma

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:52 am

Zara frowned slightly when he asked her if she would like to speak with him in his chambers. She had no idea what is up though she looked up at him again. "If that is what you want then I would be delighted to talk to you in your chambers." She said with a slight smile she dare not stand up until he made a move however or sent her away. Her training that was instilled in her since birth could not be broken. Nor did she want to break it.

She glanced every once and awhile up at him though her eyes quickly darted back to the step she knelt on as she didn't want the court to see her look at him. Though she was filled with intrigue as she was never asked to go to the quarters of a male. 'What does he want from me? Why does he want to talk?' These thoughts drifted through her mind as she looked at the man through her lashes.

Back to top Go down
Artyom Azarov
Unsorted
Unsorted
Artyom Azarov

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:26 am

Artyom had hoped that his servant would not hate the idea, but he was not one to do harm to anyone. Since he was raised to not do that, and was raised to be a gentleman and he indeed had a chivalrous nature. Then soon he looked, and he let out a smile, and whispered. " No need to worry either. " hoping if she seemed uneasy he could reassure her. Since Artyom liked when he reassured others, and it helped him feel good, since he tried his best greatly to be a kind man. Then soon he observed at his court and wondered where his old friend had been and soon leaving him to let out a sigh.

" You are dismissed, and I am to speak with Sir Zaikov if anyone has seen him. " smirked Artyom. Soon looking, and he soon hoped his dear friend would come. He knew many would disagree with his intentions as many did. Since the only traditions he valued were the medieval type, but when it came to love he was to not be stopped. Then soon he looked at Zara and let out a smile. " I shall speak to you later, you are dismissed. " said Artyom.

Then soon shouting, " Zaikov! Get your ass over her wherever you are. " said Artyom with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zara Toma
Vampire Court Servant
Vampire Court Servant
Zara Toma

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:49 am

Zara got when she was told she was dismissed she bowed to Artyom and lest the court. Since it was just going to be her and her lord she felt like she should put on the outfit that she wore when she was serving the banquets hosted by the royal court. After she finished getting dressed she made her way to her lord's chambers and let herself in after making sure that she had not been followed. Once inside she looked at the big room and well she couldn't believe what she was looking at. She went and sat on the edge of a very plush chair as she waited. She didn't know if she was allowed to sit though at the moment she didn't care and no one knew that she was in the king's chambers.

Smiling slightly she imagined what it would be like to sleep on the bed. It looked rather comfy compared to her small bed in the servant quarters where she was given the fomrer head servant's room. Sighing she knew baring a miracle she would never get to test that bed. She was sure the king didn't have feelings for a lowly servant. He probably had them for Arina his right hand she was much more beautiful then she was and she was in the court. No she would just have to live her dreams in her imagination that was the best place for them that way she wouldn't get hurt.

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Zaikov
Vampire Royal Court Member
Niklaus Zaikov

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Niklaus had been strolling the castle for the past couple of hours as he did one a normal day, since the court always seemed so much tension. And he knew that the king was hiding something that was the fact he had feelings for the head servant. Even though if one could say she was a beauty, but Nikalus held more feelings for the king's right hand. Only to the thought of Artyom it had been and he wanted to keep it that way. Leaving him to continue walking with a smirk on his face, as he had an pair of black jeans, with black boots, a black t shirt, and he wore a jacket over it. After living many of years Niklaus knew how to dress and he had known all the fashions that were of the time, and he sometimes fetched out his old royal robes. Even though Niklaus found more of a love in his current outfits, and had plenty of them. The castle always seemed to be quite mysterious as he walked through the long corridors, leaving him to let out a smirk.

Soon he finally came to the corridor that held the throne room, and he soon saw someone walk out as he walked, it made Niklaus smirk, he never had any regard for servants, and had been far more cocky than Artyom who didn't seem to put his king position above kindness. Leaving Nikalus to smirk, and he had honored Artyom for that as he soon entered the throne room, and he had heard his name being called. He soon entered and shouted.

" My lord I am right here, you know I stroll the castle corridors, and you know damn sure I will come when I come. " said Niklaus. He had often been rather cocky, but he also had been rather nice to Artyom and he looked and said. " Artyom what is it that you want to know? " asked Niklaus.
Back to top Go down
Artyom Azarov
Unsorted
Unsorted
Artyom Azarov

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 12:29 am

Artyom watched the entrance intently as he waited for his adviser to show up as he sat on his throne, and watched as he saw his court talk. He knew Niklaus had been one to wonder and explore and had since the day the met. And he knew him from his childhood where he was turned when everyone was turned he knew and cared about. It was an interesting memory he held still to this day as he soon sat and tried to remember that day where he would soon be living for eternity and that he would be living his life with the rest of the world until the last days unless somehow he was killed and soon he waited. Soon to hear footsteps as he let out a smirk, and he soon saw his friend enter the throne room.

And with his same old arrogance he had and he soon let out a smirk, " You and your sly remarks are quite interesting. " said Artyom. Then soon he looked, and he let out a nice smirk once again and he let out a smile. " Of course I know how you work I am not stupid Niklaus. " sneered Artyom as he watched his court. Soon whispered, and he said. " I truly do have feelings for the head servant and I have my plans set. " smiled Artyom.

Soon smiling, " After all I might as well find love before it is to late. " said Artyom.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Zaikov
Niklaus Zaikov

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 4:21 am

Niklaus had been cocky for as long as he could remember, and in many cases enjoy when people brought it up. Since that was basically how someone would describe Niklaus as being very arrogant which he knew damn well he had been. Leaving Niklaus to soon realize as he listened to Artyom he soon said. " I know they are. " he let out a smirk. He sometimes wondered about Artyom and how the man acted. He knew the man for practically all of his everlasting life and had been his best friend. Leaving the man to soon let out a smile. He knew how Artyom worked he was adviser then there was Arina his right hand. Niklaus often wondered as he soon looked.

" I never said you were Azarov! I am saying that you should know by now. " said Niklaus. Leaving the man to soon put his hand in his pockets as he looked around the royal court and he wondered what was going through the minds of the vampires who decided to be in there then soon looking and saying. " Well it is about time you find love, but with a servant really? Why not go for Arina or someone who is of our status which is high or even middle class. " said Niklaus.

That moment he had no clue what was in his mind why would he want to be with a servant, of course she was pretty, but there were plenty of fine upper class ladies in his mind and he soon looked and he said. " I guess it your life so you should love whoever, and it is not late Artyom. " said Niklaus.

" May I ask where your servant love is? " asked Niklaus.
Back to top Go down
Zara Toma
Vampire Court Servant
Vampire Court Servant
Zara Toma

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 4:33 am

Zara was getting bored waiting for her lord she had no idea why he wanted her to wait in his quarters she had duties to fulfill and well he was keeping her from them. Sighing she pulled her legs up onto the chair. After a few minutes she got up and found a rag and began to dust the furniture. If he was going to make her wait well she better make herself useful and there was an awful lot of dust around. She would talk to the servant who was in charge of the room later. She knew that all the servants had their jobs and knew what they were to do. As she came to the head board and nightstands she couldn't help but run a hand over the bed spread it was so soft to the touch unlike her own old wool blanket and sheets. Sighing slightly she continued to dust the room.

When she had finished dusting she went back to the chair to sit and wait and quickly redid her hair. Well she had no idea when she would get out and he had told her not to worry. Nerves however began to overtake her and even though she knew she did nothing wrong she began to think she may of did something to upset him? Why else would she be called to his private chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]   What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court] Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Your Desire ( Artyom ) [Vampire Court]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic Within :: OOC Area :: Archives :: Threads Archives-
Jump to: