The Magic Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magic Within

A post Potter forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Time of Year
July 2016
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:02 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Veela's Lore
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 am by Admin

» Hogwarts & Beyond - IN URGENT NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:50 am by Guest

» Face Claims
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm by Admin

» Your Lovely Admins
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 am by Admin

» House Equivalents
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 am by Admin

» Site Rules (MUST READ) Work in progres
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:24 am by Admin

» Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel]
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:51 am by Josh Dragomir

» Face Claims
Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 am by Liu Yan

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon May 29, 2023 2:53 pm

Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Dragomir
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Josh Dragomir

Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] Empty
PostSubject: Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel]   Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:51 am

Well, his last visit to the Elven Village had certainly been rather... Interesting. He hadn't expected to encounter Cel nor for the day (And the night) end the way that it had. But regardless, he found he didn't mind. She was a smart girl, witty at that, and was certainly quite... Well... Fun, at the end of the night, he could say that. He really didn't mind if this became a habit.

But before the nightward shenanigans had begun, discussion had been brought up concerning his family, and his mother's occupation as a dragon caretaker. Cel had offered to show her the dragons that were here in the village, and of course Josh knew she would be happy to come. Josh had mentioned the mugger incident and what it had led to, to his mother of course, but he hadn't mentioned the... Extra bits that had come with it. Regardless, via apparating, Josh would find his way to Cel's place, where he was to meet her. Behind him was a 5'6 woman, with red hair, and brown eyes that seemed to be where Josh had gotten his own shade of brown. She bore a few claw scars, but besides that she was the peak of human beauty. Something Josh had a feeling that Cel would make some sort of joke about, with the snarky personality she seemed to have - much like his own.
Back to top Go down

Didn't plan for her to meet my parents so soon, but... [Cel]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magic Within :: OOC Area :: Archives :: Threads Archives-
Jump to: